The “Strategic Growth Program” for Female founders is for women looking to grow their businesses to the next level.
- April 2023 – July 2023
- 1 - 2 days per month in Person
- Interactive workshops on the phases of Strategic Planning
- 1-2-1 Consulting with experts in strategic planning, Marketing, Finance & Funding
- Peer to Peer support sessions
Phase One will focus on:
What is strategic planning
• Introduction to Strategic Planning
• Business Model canvas
Where are you now
• SWOT analysis
• What are the weaknesses to fix
• What are the opportunities to follow
Where do we want to be
• What does success look like
• How will we measure it
• Defining the vision
What is the environment like
• Competitor analysis
• Strategic Market analysis
How do we get there
• Define the strategic objectives - the Goals
• Set the Key milestones & Timeline
• Develop a detailed Implementation Plan
- Implementation Session (18 Months) July 2023 – December 2024
- 1 morning per month on Zoom and/or in-person
- Having created a clear plan for growth, the peer-to-peer meetings will keep looking at keeping your plan on track, help you work on any problems that arise during this time.
Program cost will be €150.00 which is heavily subsidised by the LEO.
All Applicants will be contacted by a LEO representative.